- Last year I read 89 books (I had only originally set a target of 50 which I blitzed and then re-assessed the challenge to 90 which I was only a few days off). This year I think I could probably do better and I have challenged myself to 120 books!
- I am going to try and read some of the books I have had on my TBR list for some time this year. I’d love to clear out some of those books that are collecting dust. Maybe once a month I’ll review a 2010/2011 book!
- I am more organised this year. I even bought a little 2012 diary specifically for my book blogging, with release dates and when I need to post reviews etc, so I am endeavouring to stick to my new system.
- Communicate more with other bloggers, I’d love to make new connections and friends in the blogosphere, including commenting more and replying to comments I receive more.
- Review more new releases and continue to be relevant! :)
113….. wow. That’s a lot of books to try and get through!!!